Every student will learn deeply. Students will demonstrate this by:
- Developing and utilizing organizational skills.
- Integrating tools to accomplish learning objectives.
- Listening, speaking, reading, and writing across the disciplines.
- Developing the skill of inquiry to generate questions, and formulate hypotheses
- Applying critical thinking through the process of problem solving.
- Paralleling the scientific method through investigative research on a self selected topic.
Every student will be creative. Students will demonstrate this by:
- Designing, prototyping and building learning artifacts using appropriate technologies.
- Participating actively in performing arts.
- Developing and producing independent and collaborative original works in a variety of forms.
- Applying creative thinking skills across the disciplines to add-to, substitute, rearrange, maximize, minimize.
Every student will experience wholeness. Students will demonstrate this by:
- Processing connections between values and behaviors.
- Committing to Tikkun Olam by actively engaging in a life of Hesed (kindness).
- Developing their personal relationship and commitment to Israel.
- Cultivating habits of living a healthy lifestyle physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Practicing mindfulness in their daily formal and informal experiences.
Every student will make great happen. Students will demonstrate this by:
- Devising and implementing creative solutions to real world problems.
- Improving themselves, their school community, our natural environment, and the broader world through acts of תקון (repair), both large and small.
- Employing appropriate verbal communication strategies and collaboration in conflict resolution to build relationships.
- Demonstrating respect by appreciating diversity within cultures, religions, ethnicities, intellect and physical differences.