DK through Grade 8
Camp Wise is a fun and active Jewish summer day camp at Wise School! DK-8th grade campers will enjoy swimming in our on-site pool, sports in our brand-new gym facility, and specialties such as art, science, cooking, music, and more. All campers get to enjoy special programs such as our 4th of July Carnival and Campchella Music Festival, weekly themes, Maccabia (DK/K-6th color wars), and Rockin’ Shabbat!
Some of our campers favorite field trips this summer include:
• Kid Space, Strawberry Picking at Underwood Farms, and Aquarium of the Pacific for 1st/2nd Graders
• Rock Climbing, Knott’s Berry Farm, and Disneyland for 3rd/4th Graders
• California Adventure, Broomball, Universal Studios, and Hurricane Harbor for 5th/6th Graders (and sleepovers in weeks 2 & 5!)
• Dodger Stadium, DTLA Adventure, and Camping and Kayaks for 7th/8th Graders
• Pre-K Rookie Week almost full!
• 7/8 Grade Session Full with waitlist!
• Weeks 3 & 5 full for 5/6 Grade!
• Most weeks for DK/Kindergarten are 3/4 almost full!