We are excited to launch our Parent-Teacher Conference sign-up procedures for our Fall Conferences on October 28-29. Parent/teacher conferences are a time to connect face to face with teachers to discuss your child’s progress at the midpoint of the semester. Our registration site will be open from today until 9:00 a.m. on Monday, October 26. Please follow the directions below to sign up for your child’s conferences:
- Go to www.schoolbookings.net and enter the appropriate code for your student’s grade:
- EC: RGY37
- K-5: SMZQW
- Grade 6: 5SF66
- Enter your details: Name, E-mail address, Student Name(s)
- Select subject from the Subject Menu
- You must sign up to meet with General Studies, Hebrew, and Judaic Studies teachers. All specialist conferences are optional.*
- Select teacher from Teacher List.
- Select the appointment times that suit your family best.
- Once you click FINISH, your conference timetable will be emailed to you automatically. If you do not receive your email immediately, check your junk mail folder
- You can return to www.schoolbookings.net at any time to change your parent – teacher conference time until the bookings close. Please remember to use the same name and e-mail address that you used at the time of your original booking.
* Grade 6: Conferences are by Subject. Each teacher has 10-minutes available for each conference. If your child has the same teacher for more than 1 class, sign up for 1 appointment, unless the teacher requests additional time.
If you have any questions about using the online booking system, or need someone to walk you through the process, please contact